Sunday, March 27, 2011

A short post

Despite the rush to get out of the house on our way to visit a cousin in North Carolina, I had to sit down for a moment and write a bit.  Today promises to be very interesting, in part due to the fact that it's snowing outside after weeks of 70 degree weather, but also due to the fact that we get to read as a family.  Whenever we drive, we like to pull out a book on tape to listen to, and today is no exception.  I've been saving Southern Lights, by Danielle Steele, for this very purpose, in fact.  If that book doesn't grab us right away, there's always Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.  Either way, should be an interesting trip.  And yes, of course I'm taking my own manuscript to continue reading once we get there. 

Seeya tomorrow evening!

Word count: Oh, bite me

V7N Blog Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment