Thursday, August 1, 2013

A Hard Day

It was a good day.  It was a bad day.  It was a challenging day, with a lot of both sides of the good-bad spectrum happening at nearly the same time.

The best part of the day is that Jessa came safely home on a completely uneventful flight.  Yay!  Her cat can now quit doing figure eights around Heide's legs.

The good thing about challenging days is that they teach us stuff, and they spark our creative energies at the same time.  I've come up with a great chapter in the Elf Queen, and I just took a short break in its writing to craft a few words over here.  You'll forgive me, I hope, if I just finish those few words and bounce back, because I'm really on a tremendously exciting roll over yonder.

Fingers of flame!

- TOSK

No comments:

Post a Comment