Thursday, May 22, 2014

Featured at Fire & Ice Today

So today I'm over with the great folks at Fire & Ice.  I have an interview posted on their "Fantastic Indie Authors" page, with some all-new answers to first-time questions, and Prophecy: Elf Queen of Kiirajanna is also featured on their book tour page. 

Here's the interview:  http://fantasticindieauthors.wordpress.com/2014/05/22/interview-with-author-stephen-h-king-prophecy-fantasy/

In your own words, please describe your book.
One of my reviewers said the book is like Princess Diaries meets Elfquest, and I like that description, but there’s one additional piece that that description is missing.  I grew up in the Southern United States, see, and I have always cherished the spunk and little bits of attitude displayed by folks from there, and so I wrote that into the main character.  So I’ll just append a little: it’s like Princess Diaries meets Elfquest meets Dukes of Hazzard.


Woo hoo!  Who wouldn't want to read Princess Diaries meets Elfquest meets Dukes of Hazzard, right?

Featured book post: http://fireandicebooktours.wordpress.com/2014/05/22/featured-fantasy-book-prophecy-by-stephen-h-king-elf-queen-of-kiirajanna/

So please, go and enjoy.  I'll return in the next few days for my regularly-scheduled stuff.

- TOSK

No comments:

Post a Comment