Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankfulness

Short blog post today.

Since we left Disney I've had a sore throat, fever, muscle aches, and other flu type symptoms.  I'm thankful, then, that the good chemists in the pharmaceutical labs have created medications that have, for the most part, allowed me to continue functioning.

That said, of all the things I have to be thankful for, that one's pretty low down the list.  I have a wonderful family and great friends, a great job, and I just had a novel published.  I have novel #2 in final revision stages with a publisher chomping at me for it, and I have a concept built for another series.  Life really doesn't get much better, regardless how much phlegm is plaguing me and how much the pain in my sinuses is refusing to allow my brain to work in any manner that might be considered creative. 

I only hope that everyone reading this can list as many great things to be thankful for today.  That, and I hope my sinuses decide to let my brain function by tomorrow so I can get back to revising.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  While we're being thankful, let's be thankful for the warriors who are out there today eating MRE's and keeping us safe. 

-TOSK

No comments:

Post a Comment