Sunday, November 27, 2011

Guest Post: Angelique LaFontaine

TOSK says:
Okay, I feel horrible about this.  I knew I had three guest posts to run while I was on vacation, but when it came down to doing it (which I didn't get done prior to leaving, so all the posting was done from a hotel room in Orlando) I somehow only posted two.  It seems too easy to blame the oversight on the case of bubonic flu that got hold of me while I was down there.  If you haven't caught it, thank whatever deity you pray to, but if you have, you know what I'm talking about.  All that said, I feel bad because she wrote me a great blog post with some cool information, and the simple fact is that she's a wonderfully engaging writer.  I love the fact that she shares with me a technical engineering-y background.  She talks a little funny sometimes, but most of my friends in Texas share that problem. 

In any event, the good thing about figuring out my error today is that I get to run her guest post right now, and I'm sure you'll be glad I did.  Please join me in welcoming Angelique LaFontaine. 

Angelique says:

Hey Everyone! 
My name is Angelique LaFontaine and I wanted to thank Stephen for introducing me to ya’ll.  YES! I said it…”ya’ll”…I’m a Mechanical Engineer, Artist and Author in Texas…Yee-Haw!  Actually, I’m originally from Wisconsin so I know the Texas lingo, but it comes out with a northern accent.  Pure Awesomeness!

Let’s see, what should I share about myself…hmmmm…

I’ve been writing and painting for over 15 years.  I love it!  I try to mix things up a bit with my writing, I do a little fantasy, science fiction, drama, suspense.  I like to bounce around, it keeps things interesting.  As far as my art?  Well, I think that you should just check out my website…it’s kinda out there too.  Incidentally, I will be having an online art auction in January so you should check it out.  I’m creating a new art collection that will be encompassing both Art and Engineering…but shhhhhhhh…that’s all I’m gonna say about that for now.

Ok…books, books…

I’ve been working on an ebook digital short story series called “Thirty-1”.  It’s more of a science fiction series.  Lot’s of twists and turns, interesting plots, fantastic character development.  I’m having so much fun writing it

Volumes 1 thru 3 are currently available and Volume 4 will be released soon.  

It’s an interesting series that I was working on with co-author Eddie Frantom.  Just to add a little bit of flavor, the series will be finished with the great Giovanni Gelati.

Here are the links to “Thirty-1”



Check out some of my other short stories…Gotta Love eBooks!!
The Matriarch
The Air Guy
Gone is the Last Drop

And I still have some first edition copies of Sandstone and Mirrors!  My email address is on my website so if you would like a copy, I’m selling them for $15, first come first serve

I have about 6 ebook digital short stories that are going to be released soon. 

The Lipstick Stain
The Divers of the Lake
A Long Road Ahead
The Darkness Will  You
The Broken Backbone
Finding the Lost

My first full length book called “Sandstone and Mirrors: Book 1 The Crossover” should be released soon.  This will be a second edition.  New Cover Art and Re-edited!  Yay!!  That is the first of a 4 book series.  I have started the book 2 for that series.  I am scheduling a “road trip” or “pilgrimage” (whichever is more suitable) to finish the 2nd book.  I am traveling to where the story takes place to finish writing it.  Anybody interested in following my little journey can follow me online.

Another full length book entitled “She Has No Name” should be released soon as well.  It’s a drama, and a little different from what I normally write so be sure to check it out.

As well as a poetry book compilation entitled “Walking Before You Run”

I love to hear from new people so feel free to hit me up on any of these social networks…or send me an email from my website!
Facebook
Google +
GoodReads


Thanks Everyone and keep on Rockin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment