Friday, April 6, 2012

Freebie Friday!

"A book is a gift you can open again and again." - Garrison Keillor

So, speaking of promotions as I was--um, sorta--I'm'a tryin' something.  I'm giving Cataclysm away today.  For, like, free, on Amazon.  Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/CATACLYSM-Return-Gods-ebook/dp/B007ALLJC0/

Why give the book away for free?  So I can sell more.  Don't ask me how that works; I don't really know.  But part of the KDP Select contract is that I get five days during the 90 when I can make my book free and have it promoted as such on Amazon.  Since Ascension just came out, I'm thinking that people who read Cataclysm for free will like it so much that they'll go out and buy the second novel in the series.

Well, that's my thought, anyway.

Several friends of mine are also giving books away for free today, by the way.  Go check out the list at

http://indieauthorgroup.com/easter-freebie-hop-day-1-friday-listings/

And with all this free reading, there's no way it won't be a Happy Easter weekend, right?

-TOSK

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo - thanks Stephen! I read Ascension yesterday and was a bit confused until I realized there must've been a first book I'd missed. Now I can catch up. :)

    ~Amy Sue

    ReplyDelete