Sunday, June 22, 2014

Interviewed by Paige

Been a slow month for me for blogging, and for that I apologize.  While I thought that being temporarily unemployed would mean more time for writing, it hasn't quite done that.  Instead, the stress of the job search and preparing to move and so on have done quite the opposite. 

That said, I'm pleased as heck to present you with an interview I just did for Paige's (ElectivelyPaige) blog.  No, I won't reproduce it here; there's no point having the exact same bits in the exact same order in two spots of the blogosphere. 

I will, however, be happy to linky:

http://electivelypaige.blogspot.com/2014/06/interview-stephen-h-king.html

Please, go read.  It's one of my better interviews, I think.  Paige asked some good, fun questions.

- TOSK

No comments:

Post a Comment